- Name: Acrylflex 200
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Water emulsion of elastic resin and acrylic
- Size: 4 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White
- Density: 1.33 ± 0.02 (kg/liter)
- Viscosity: 12 ± 2 poise
- Solid Content: 62 % ± 1 %
- PH: 8-9
- Consumption Rate: 500 - 600 gm/m2
- Waterproofing of concrete, wood and cement tile surfaces that have suitable inclinations towards rain drainage gutters.
- Waterproofing must be performed on strong , clean surfaces after treatment the intersection of vertical and horizontal surfaces and any other defects with addibond 65 mortar. As well as taking into account slopes towards drainage gutters.
- Surface to be painted must be free from dust, oil grease and disconnected or weak parts.
- Apply one coat of Acrylflex 200 diluted with water by 1 : 3 by volume.
- Apply Acryl flex 200 using the brush or roller ,then put fabric and press it using the roller.
- Apply the second coat after a few hours of the first coat according to the temperature and humidity. It is preferable to apply the second coat perpendicular to the first coat.
- Take into account that the insulation continues on a vertical skirting of 20 - 30 cm high.
- All tools should be cleaned with water after use.
For more technical information click here
For Use tutorial: click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.