- Name: Addibond 65
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Adhesive
- Material: latex dispersion admixture
- Size: 0.9, 5, 20Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White
- Solid Content: 47±3%
- Density: 1.02± 0.02 kg/L
- Type Of Latex Stabilizer: Non-Ionic
- PH: 7.5±1.5
- Minimum Film Formation Temperature: 4°C
- As an admixture for producing ADDIBOND 65 slurry, which is used for bonding fresh to old concrete, cement plastering on smooth concrete surfaces, and cement screed topping on concrete flooring.
- As an admixture for producing ADDIBOND 65 mortar, which is used for the repairing of concrete structures, hard wearing screed toppings high quality plastering and adhering of ceramic tiles to floors and walls.
- Diluted ADDIBOND 65 can be used as dustproof and surface hardener for concrete and cement plastering surfaces.
- (1) ADDIBOND 65- Slurry: Dilute ADDIBOND 65 with clean water 1 : 3 and mix with cement ( or cement and fine sand) and stir thoroughly to form the slurry with the required consistency, spread the bond coat over the area to be bonded. Place the topping or plastering while the bonding application is still wet. Consumption 0.25 kg/m2 .
- (2) ADDIBOND 65 - Mortar: (for screeds and repairing works) • Add ADDIBOND 65 - diluted with water 1: 4 to 1: 6 to the dry mixed mortar to form a workable paste. • ADDIBOND 65 - mortar or concrete should be applied over a wet coat of ADDIBOND 65 slurry. • Consumption 30 - 40 kg/m2 .
- (3) ADDIBOND 65 - Dustproof and surface hardener • Apply by spray or brush one coat of ADDIBOND 65 diluted with water at ratio 1 :4 on the clean surface and allow to dry. Apply a second coat of ADDIBOND 65 diluted with water at ratio 1 : 2 • Consumption 0.50 kg/m2 .
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.