- Name: Addicrete DM2
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Liquid Admixture
- Size: 1, 5, 20, 200Kg
- Technical Data:
- Base: Lignosulphonates
- Appearance: Brown liquid
- Density: 1.10 ± 0.01 kg/l
- Chloride content: Nil
- Compatibility with cement: All kinds of cement
- Decrease of permeability for dosage 0.25% from cement at ( DIN 1048 ): 34%
- ADDICRETE DM2 is used as an admixture for producing the high quality and less permeable concrete which is used in the water and underground structures bridges, foundations, water tanks, final roofs and concrete elements subjected to weathering conditions.
- It works also as a plasticizer and water reducing agent, resulting in better workability, more homogenous mix, less segregation and higher strength.
- At higher dosages, it acts as a setting retarder so that it reduces risks of cold joints and increases the allowable time between successive castings of concrete.
- free of chlorides, it can be used safely in the reinforced concrete structures.
- Increases early and final strength of concrete.
- Can be used to reduce cement content.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.