- Name: Betonal
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Release Agent
- Material: Liquid oil
- Size: 1 Kg
- Technical Data
- Solid Content: 63%
- Density: 1,47± 0,05 kg/l
- a special formulated agent with chemical release properties, enabling easy stripping from concrete. it is far superior to traditional form oils.
- reacts with water in concrete to form a thin water repellent layer on the surface of the shuttering, thus enabling easy stripping from concrete and acts as a protection layer to steel and wooden shuttering.
- Can be used with all types of mould and concrete shuttering
- For new shuttering no preparation of the surface is required.
- For used shuttering, all traces of cement and previously used form oils must be removed.
- applied by brush, roller, sprayer or sponge in the form of a uniform thin coating prior to concreting.
- On metal, glass-fiber or any other impervious surface, one coat is sufficient. On new plain timber surfaces a further coat, it should be applied before placing concrete.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.