- Name: Ceroplast
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Bitumen Latex Emulsion
- Size: 4 Kg, 15 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density: (kg/liter) 1.00 ± 0.02 • PH 9 - 11
- Heat resistance -25 to +100 °C
- Rate Of Use: • 1-2 kg/m² (for roofs and moist rooms). • 3 kg/m² (for cellars and under ground structures).
- Water proofing of roofs, moist rooms, showers, swimming pools, basins, reservoirs, tanks, balconies and terraces, basement and undergrounds structures, foundations, cellars, bridges, retaining walls and abutments.
- Adhesive for plastic sheeting, Styrofoam, cork on concrete surfaces and floor tiles.
- When mixed with about 30% powder filler, it could be used as joint sealant with good elastic properties.
- CEROPLAST should be stirred well before use.
- All surfaces must be firm and thoroughly cleaned of loose particles, oil and grease. • Holes must be filled and masonry joints must be flush-jointed. • Apply primer coat of CEROPLAST or CEROTEKT 1 diluted with water 1:2 - 1:3 ( according to porosity and dampness of the surface ) and allow to dry for one or two hours before subsequent application .
- Apply the required quantity of CEROPLAST in two or more layers using brushes or specially designed sprayers for thixotropic coatings. To facilitate application, CEROPLAST may be diluted with 10-20% water.
- Each coat is to be applied about 6 hours after the previous one, when it becomes enough to walk on.
- The application tools are to be moistened with water before use and at intervals during application and thoroughly cleaned with water.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.