- Name: Cerotekt 1
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Coating Bitumen Emulsion
- Size: 4 Kg, 15 Kg
- Waterproof coating for roofs., wet rooms, floors, inside and outside walls underground structures.
- Interior and exterior water proofing membrane for underground and elevated water tanks and structures.
- Protective coating for foundations and underground structures against aggressive salts and chemicals in soil and underground water.
- Additive for screeds and plastering cement mortar to increase its permeability and resistance to rising damp.
- To produce bitumen based low shrink tough elastic screeds, plastering mortars and joint sealant.
- Anti-rust coating for machines and car elements.
- Adhesive for plastic sheeting, Styrofoam, cork, or concrete and floor tiles.
- Waterproofing for wood surfaces and joists.
- Stir CEROTEKT 1 to a homogeneous liquid before use.
- The surface should be property cleaned.
- Apply a primer coat of CEROTEKT 1 diluted with water 1:2 or 1:3 (according to porosity and dampness of the surface) and allow to dry for one or two hours before subsequent application.
- Apply 2 or 3 coats of CEROTEKT 1 using brushes rollers or sprayers.
- To facilitate application, especially when sprayed, CEROTEKT 1 may be diluted with 10- 20% water.
- To produce water-proofing low-shrink tough elastic mortar for special screeding, plastering and joint sealing use the following mix: 6kg cement+14kg CEROTEKT 1 + 80kg sand and add as much water to obtain the required workable consistency.
- Application tools should be moistened with water before use and at intervals during application and thoroughly cleaned with water use.
- A suitable layer should be made to protect CEROTEKT 1 against atmospheric conditions. The surface should be thoroughly cleaned from grease, laitance, loose material, and rust (in case of steel).
For more technical information click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.