- Name: Cetosil 400
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Sealant
- Material: Silicon
- Size: 270 ML plastic Cartridge.
- Technical Data:
- Color: Transparent, White, Black, Brown, Grey
- Density: 1.0 ± 0.02 kg/l
- Skin Formation Time: 5-7 Minutes
- Final setting time: 24 Hours
- Full Curing Time: 7 Days
- Service Temperature: - 50°C to + 180°C
- Hardness: 20-25
- Elongation At Break: 300%
- PH: Acidic
- Movement accommodation: 50 % compression and extension
- Rate Of Use: 100 gm / m for section 1 cm2. - 1.35 m / cartridge for section 2 x 1 cm
- CETOSIL 400 N has excellent adhesion to concrete, ceramics, aluminum, building materials and many plastics.
- Sealing of joints between concrete building elements of all types.
- Glazing of steel, aluminum and wood windows, glass partitions and curtain walls.
- Sealing refrigerated rooms, sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air conditioning units and solar collectors.
- Aquarium manufacturing.
- Sealing of sanitary elements.
- Pre - cast concrete and masonry joints
- Joint should be dry, firm, free of dust and fatty residues.
- Cementitious porous surfaces should be primed with KEMPOXY 101.
- Remove the closing cap, cut off the top above the winding, put the cartridge into the application gun, cut off the nozzle sloping according to the required width and screw on .
- Fill the joints firmly with CETOSIL 400 and smooth the surface with spatula and soap water.
- Clean tools by Kemsolve1.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.