- Name: Cetox Fix
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Cementitious powder
- Size: 4 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density (Powder): 1.22 ± 0.02 kg/l, (Dry mortar) 2.00 ± 0.02 kg/l
- Mixing ratio by wt. (Cetox fix : water) ( 3.7 ± 0.3 ) : 1
- Working temperature : 5ºC to 25 ºC
- Full curing 15 minutes
- Compressive strength: ASTM C 109 265 ± 5% kg / cm2
- Rate of use 2 kg /l
- Fixing of bolts into concrete and masonry.
- quick waterproofing purposes under strong water leakage conditions
- Sanitary and electrical installations
- Base surface should be solid, firm, and free from dust, oil, grease and loose particles.
- Base surface must be prewetted.
- CETOX FIX is to be mixed only with water but without any other binding material as cement, lime, or gypsum.
- Mix only in small quantities which can be used within maximum 2 minutes.
- Setting starts just after 2 minutes of mixing and no additional water or further mixing is possible.
- Clean tools directly after work with water.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.