- Name: Cetox U
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Bonding Compound
- Material: Cementous
- Size: 5, 25, 50Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: Grey - White
- Solid Content: 47±3%
- Density: (Powder) 1.75 ± 0.02 kg/l - (Dry Mortar) 2.00 ± 0.02 kg/l
- Initial setting time: 4-6 Hours
- Final setting time: 24 Hours
- Tensile adhesive strength: 5 kg / cm2
- VOC: 0.36 %
- Rate Of Use: (For Laying Ceramic Tiles) 1.5 - 2.5 kg / m2 ( For Completely flat surfaces). (For laying boards as polystyrene) 0.5 - 1.0 kg / m2
- Is suitable for thin layer adhesion of ceramic, mosaic and vitreous tiles, and for spot or strip fixing of hard foam panels, mineral wool glass and plaster board panels on concrete , masonry and plastered surfaces.
- Can be used also for laying aerated concrete blocks and brick works.
- For internal & external use.
- For swimming pools, kitchens, restaurant, bathrooms.
- The substrate must be free from dust, dirt, oil ,… etc.
- Lime paints and that which can be washed out with water must be removed.
- Walls with high water absorption capacity (e.g. aerated concrete blocks) must be primed with CETOX U diluted in equal parts of water.
- CETOX U bonding compound is stirred in about 20 - 25% water (usually 10 - 12 litre of water for each 50 kg of CETOX U) The mortar should be so stiff that it does not run from the float.
- Mixed compounds are usable for 3 to 4 hours. The thickened remained mortar must not be used.
- Apply CETOX U to the substrate using a notched trowel , comb and press on the materials to be laid. The high initial adhesion enables rapid uninterrupted work to be carried out. Corrections may be made within one hour
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.