- Name: Conface 2F
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Construction Repair & Strengthening
- Material: Fiber-glass Reinforced Mortar
- Size: 5 Kg, 25 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density: (Powder) 1.55 ± 0.02 kg/ l - (Dry mortar) 2.20 ± 0.02 kg/ l
- Pot life: 45 minutes
- Initial setting time:145 minutes
- Final setting time: 190 minutes
- Rate of use: 1 kg / m (section 2x2.5cm)
- Filling in and repairing cracks, voids, honeycombing in concrete and all types of brick walls.
- Filling in and repairing cracks between brick walls and other parts of the building elements such as R.C. skeleton, timber or metal frames for doors, balconies, and windows.
- Repairing edges and surfaces of concrete columns, stairs, and expansion joints.
- Levelling of high resistant screed mortar, which can be applied to a thickness of 3.0 to 20.0 mm.
- Cracks should be widened to a V shape.
- The surface should be thoroughly cleaned from grease, laitance, loose material, and rust (in case of steel).
- Apply ADDIBOND 65 slurry on the cleaned surface.
- ADDIBOND 65 slurry consists of the following:
(A) Sand and cement in the ratio of 1:1 by weight.
(B) A mixture of ADDIBOND 65 and water in the ratio of 1:1 by weight.
- Apply CONFACE 2F mortar after mixing with water to get the required consistency (usually 7-9 Liter for each 50 kg. of CONFACE 2F).
- Cure the finished surfaces with water or with an appropriate curing compound such as CURASOL 1.
- Clean tools immediately after use with water.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.