Type: Thin and medium casting epoxy
Material: Resin epoxy with low viscosity
Size:1kg (two components A+B)
Egy coat is used for painting and thin casting purposes like:
paints,3D Floors,and could have a metallic effect with appropriate colors
- Environmentally friendly (odor and solvent free)
- Pourable up to 5mm thick in one layer
- High resistance to yellowing
- High transparency as purified water
- Self-contained air repellent
- Highly polishable
- It has high shock resistance
- Preparing surface:
- The surface must be clean, dry and free from dust
- All damaged areas, cracks and surface irregularities must be repaired
and soften it.
Mixing ratio: 2A: 1 B
NOTE!!: Time of working and pouring limited to ( half an hour in 23 celsius degree) , you should wisely check and be sure that every thing is in it’s place before mixing
- Stir the contents of the part A using an electric stirrer
- Add Part B to Part A Then Stir for 2 - 3 minutes with low speed to get homogeneous mixture.
- Make sure that no air pupples enters while mixing to get regular consistency
- Then leave the mixture to rest for about 5 minutes
- Then pour the product on the previously prepared surface.
- Temperature : the perfect temperature is about 20 celsius degree ,raising temperature with 10 celsius degrees decreasing working time and doubling reaction
- Air humidity: The relative air humidity during operation should not exceed 65%.
- Like all Reactive resin system .the quantity of pouring must be limited due to heat of reaction generated (exothermic reaction)
Health and safety:
- Use gloves and mask when applying
- apply forced ventilation in narrow spaces.
- Use hand sanitizer, soap, and water if the substance comes into contact with the skin.
- Use plenty of water if the substance comes into contact with the eyes.
- If ingested, seek medical advice
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.