- Name: Kalzel paint
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Paint
- Material: Natural Paint
- Size: 18 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White
- Density: 1.5 ± 0.05 kg/l
- PH: 12
- Fire Resistant
- Dry Time: 4 Hours
- Consumption Rate: 1 kg / 6 – 7 m2 per coat
- KALZIL PAINT is used internally on concrete, metal, cement plastering, gypsum, lime and bricks. It can be used on old inorganic paints.
- KALZIL PAINT is also suitable in rooms exposed to high humidity and seepage such as kitchens, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, underground areas, closed warehouses and barns.
- KALZIL PAINT is quickly and easily applied by the brush, roller or spray gun.
- It is preferable to apply thin layers, when possible, and usually one or two layers are enough.
- KALZIL PAINT is hardened by absorbing carbon dioxide from the air, and all its properties will improve when the humidity is higher.
- The cohesion between the paint and the plaster will be even better when KALZIL PAINT is applied on freshly plastered surface.
- Surfaces should be clan and free from dust, oils and grease.
- It is preferable to spray surfaces with water before painting and spray painted surfaces an hour after painting.
- After application, used tools can be easily cleaned with water
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.