- Name: Kematone Matt
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Paint
- Material: Plastic paint
- Size: 2.5, 9 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White and others
- Density: 1.34 ± 0.02 (kg/liter)
- Viscosity: 15 - 20 Poise
- PH: 7.5 - 8.5
- Consumption Rate: 6 - 8 m2 / kg
- Matt paint for cement plastering, concrete, masonry, asbestos and wood surfaces.
- Can be applied on gypsum surfaces, after applying a primer coat of ADDIBOND 65 diluted with water (ratio 1 : 3).
- Suitable for exterior and interior uses.
- Stir KEMATONE MATT well before use.
- The surface, to be painted must be free from dust, oil, grease etc.
- Porous surfaces should be primed with a coat of KEMABIND diluted with water (ratio1 : 1) .
- Cavities should be filled and surfaces must be smoothed using KEMATONE PUTTY.
- Apply an under coat of KEMAKOTE 400.
- Apply one or more coats of KEMATONE MATT according to the surface conditions using a brush, roller or sprayer.
- In the case of using sprayer, dilute KEMATONE MATT with 5 - 10 % water.
- All tools should be cleaned with water directly after use.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.