- Name: Memflex 1
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Adhesive
- Material: Glue
- Size: Cartridge 300 ± 10ml, 600 ± 10ml
- Technical Data:
- Density 1.45 ± 0.02 kg / 1
- Color: white, grey (other colors available upon requested)
- Shore A hardness: 20 - 25 (7 day)
- Curing rate: 1-2 mm/24h
- Tack free to touch: 105 minute
- Elongation at break: > 300 % at 21 days
- Tensile strength :- (At break) 20.6 kg / cm ² - (At 100 % elongation) 3.7 kg / cm ² - (At 50 % elongation) 2.4 kg / cm ²
- Recovery: 99%
- Movement capacity: ± 25% of the average joint width .
- Service temperature: - 30 ° C to 75 ° C
- Application temperature: 5 ° C - 35 ° C
- Chemical resistance dilute acids and alkaline
- Rate of use(theoretical): 1 cartridge 300 cm3 seals 1.5 m (joint 10 × 20mm)
- For vertical and horizontal joints.
- For expansion, contraction, movement and construction joints.
- Used as an elastic adhesive between a wide range of materials such as glass, ceramic, aluminum and other construction materials.
- Used in underwater structures.
- Joint surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free of oil and grease. • Install backer rod to the required level.
- KEMFLEX 1 is usually used without primer, but for a weak and porous substrates prime with CETOKOL primer.
- Apply KEMFLEX 1 in a steady flow of sealing preceding the nozzle to avoid air entrapment. Then tool sealant to ensure full contact with joint sides.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.