- Name: Kempleko
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Paint
- Material: vinyl acrylic co-polymer
- Size: 1, 5, 18, & 125 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White or Coloured
- Density: 1.8 ± 0.05 kg/l
- Viscosity Poise: 200 ± 20
- Solid Content: 80 ± 5 %
- PH: 7.0-8.0
- Consumption Rate: 1 – 2 m2/kg per coat
- Exterior and interior finish for different surfaces like concrete, masonry, stone, plaster, gypsum boards, wood.
- Suitable for office building, hotels, hospitals, schools, public and private buildings, shops, dwelling buildings.
- Surfaces should be free of oil, grease and dust. Weak and absorbent surfaces should be treated with our primer KEMABIND diluted with water 1 : 1.
- Application in high temperatures required work under sunshade to prevent soldering.
- Mix well KEMPLEKO before use.
- Apply KEMPLEKO 700 by putty knife or sprayer or roller (cotton, wool, sponge) according to required shape and texture.
- Apply KEMPLEKO 800 by steel trowel or by spraying machine after mixing well besides suitable dilution.
- Apply KEMPLEKO 900 by steel trowel at a thickness equal to max. granules size. • After 5 minutes pass plastic trowel in a vertical or circular manner according to required shape. • For exterior work in coastal region, apply KEMABIND final coat. • Clean tools directly after use with water.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.