- Name: Kemtekt
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Paint
- Material: Silicon paint
- Size: 20 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density: 1.03 ± 0.02 KG/L
- Consumption Rate: 3 – 5 m2 / kg
- KEMTEKT is used to insulate brick, stone, concrete, plastered and other walls against humidity, water, pollution and salinity. It keeps the surface in its original look and color without any change.
- KEMTEKT is especially suitable for protecting archeological and historically or materially important buildings.
- Surfaces should be cleaned well from dust and any other contaminations.
- Non-Structural cracks of width more than 150 micron must be treated with CETOSEAL 500.
- Apply one or more coat of KEMTEKT using a brush, roller or spray gun.
- The second coat is applied after the complete absorption of the materials and before the complete drying of the first coat.
- The number of coats depends upon the porosity of the surface; usually 2 – 3 coats are applied.
- The drying time depends on the temperature, usually 12 – 24 hours.
- Application tools must be cleaned directly after application with kerosene.
- Eating and smoking are not allowed during work.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.