- Name: Sika Seal 521
- Brand: Sika
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: a two-component, acrylic modified, cementitious coating
- Size: 20 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density: Approx. 2000 kg/m³
- Positive Pressure: Up to 1.0 Bar
- Rate Of Use: 0.75-0.9kg/m²/coat, depending on the substrate roughness. (Minimum 2 coats are required).
- To re-face and even out variations in concrete surfaces
- As a waterproof coating for water-retaining structures like water tanks, pools, etc.
- To provide foundation protection As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress, and thus alleviate surface staining
- To provide protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack For use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas
- Remove all grease, oil, dust and residual curing compound, mould release agent or other contaminant that could impair adhesion.
- Laitance should preferably be removed by light sweep blasting or hydro jetting.
- Mechanical wire brushing may be appropriate for small areas.
- Spalled concrete should be cut back to sound concrete and made good with a suitable cementitious repair mortar, such as MasterEmaco 488.
- Conventional concrete curing compounds should be removed before application.
- The exception to this is when MasterKure 101 has been used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.