- Name: Master Seal 910
- Brand: Sika
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: hydro swelling water bar
- Size: 10 Meter
- Technical Data:
- Application temperature (substrate and material): 5ºC to 35ºC
- Service life temperature: -30ºC to 35ºC Water pressure resistance: 5 Bar
- MasterSeal 910 hydro swelling water bar is suitable for all construction joints subject to hydrostatic pressure, on one or both sides.
- Application areas include joints between:
- Abutments of concrete and rock, masonry, etc.
- Rafts and walls in tunnels and basements.
- Steel and concrete pipes, I-Section steels, precast elements, etc.
- Joint surfaces must be structurally sound, clean and free from oil, grease and other contaminants. Carefully remove all loose particles and dust.
- All substrate coatings, defective renders, formwork treatments and other previously applied materials that may affect the bond adversely should be removed. Clear any standing water on the surface.
- Repair any concrete damages with a suitable MasterEmaco cementitious repair mortar. Plug active leaks with MasterSeal 590. Clear any standing water on the surface. The temperature during installation should be over +5ºC and below +35ºC.
- MasterSeal 910 has to be fully bonded to the prepared base using the hydroswelling mastic MasterSeal 912. Other rigid adhesives might limit the expansion of the MasterSeal 910. Apply the gun grade hydroswelling mastic MasterSeal 912 along a strip where MasterSeal 910 will be installed and to a width slightly larger than waterbar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.