- Name: Montage Glue
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Adhesive
- Material: Glue
- Size: 270 ± 10 ml. cartridge
- Technical Data:
- Viscosity ( BROOKFIELD ): 25000-35000 cP
- Density: 0.5 Gr/cm³
- Hardness: >80 Shore A
- Tack free time, at (25°C): 30 & 55% RH/ Min
- Solids: 100 ( VOC = 0 ) %
- Manufacture of sandwich elements made of :
- Rigid foam ( polyurethane extruded or expanded polystyrene ) .
- Aluminum, steel.
- Gypsum or cement board
- Plastic .
- Pretreatment of the surface to be bonded. The substrates should be free of oil, grease and coarse dirt.
- Montage Glue is applied on one of the two surfaces and then the two elements are joined together.
- For some application. It might be necessary to use a mechanical support until the adhesive develops its strength.
- To clean tools use kEMSOLVE 1 . Cured adhesive can only be removed mechanically
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.