- Name: Parquet Bond
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Adhesive
- Material: polyvinyl acetate
- Size: 1, 5, 20 Kg.
- Technical Data:
- Color: Beige
- Dry solid content approx.: 69 %
- Density: 1.53 ± 0.02 kg/L
- Viscosity: 200 - 250 Poise
- Max bond strength: 24 hours
- PH - value: 8±0.5
- Rate of use 800 - 1000 gm / m2
- can be used to bond a variety of wooden parquet to concrete surfaces .
- The floor should be even and flat ; holes should be filled first with mortem or repair filler. Old adhesive should be removed - highly porous floors should be pretreated with diluted adhesive 1 pt. to 7 pts. of water, 24 hours before laying the parquet.
- Both wood and floor should be dry and free from oil, grease and dust. • Always stir the adhesive before using.
- The adhesive should be applied by notched spreader to prevent entrapped air.
- The wooden parquet should be pressed on the adhesive within 10 minutes of application.
- Clean tools directly after use with water
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.