- Name: Guard 701W
- Brand: Sika
- Type: Paint
- Material: Siloxane emulsion concentrate
- Size: 20 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Color: White
- Solid Content: 50%
- Viscosity: 5-20 cps
- Consumption Rate: 2.5 – 6 m²/ kg
- When diluted, use Sikagard®-701 W as a colorless, non vapor-barrier, water and chloride ion-repellent impregnation for absorbent materials.
- Treat concrete bridges, roadways, runways, parapet walls, precast, beams, columns, curbing, retaining walls, pavers, etc.
- Treat both new and existing structures.
- Treat masonry brickwork, stucco, etc.
- Porous architectural curtain wall panels. Use on steel-reinforced structures to reduce the corrosion and latent damage potential of chlorides.
- Apply by roller, brush (horizontal surfaces), or spray.
- Any pooling of water repellent indicates overdosing on a dense substrate while rapid absorption indicates a porous substrate.
- Variations in concentration down to 8:1 for dense substrates or coverage area, and/or multiple wet-on-wet applications for porous substrates may be utilized to achieve optimal substrate treatment.
- Preliminary site test application is recommended to determine effective coverage and performance.
- Maximum water repellency is generally realized in 72 hours, but may take longer depending on surface and atmospheric conditions.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.