- Name: Zetolan S
- Brand: CMB
- Type: Waterproofing
- Material: Cementitious powder
- Size: 4 Kg
- Technical Data:
- Density: 0.84 ± 0.01 kg/l
- Flash Point: Over 65°C.
- Temperature: From -30°C to +100oC
- Rate Of Use: 40 – 50 m2 /L on metal, fiberglass, or coated timber. 20-25 m2 /L on timber
- Fixing of bolts into concrete and masonry.
- quick waterproofing purposes under strong water leakage conditions
- Sanitary and electrical installations
- Base surface should be solid, firm, and free from dust, oil, grease and loose particles.
- Base surface must be prewetted.
- CETOX FIX is to be mixed only with water but without any other binding material as cement, lime, or gypsum.
- Mix only in small quantities which can be used within maximum 2 minutes.
- Setting starts just after 2 minutes of mixing and no additional water or further mixing is possible.
- Clean tools directly after work with water.
For more technical information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.